As we welcome in a new year, you may be among the masses who are making resolutions to have healthier lifestyles and to pursue a higher level of overall fitness. I want to encourage you in your journey to wellness and health! 🙂
Wellness and Weight Loss in the New Year
It is no secret that I love essential oils. My whole family and I use them on a daily basis. One of the things I love the most about them is that they are 100% natural. They are not full of harmful chemicals or harsh toxins that could damage the very body you and I are working hard to keep healthy. I absolutely love essential oils for weight loss too! I am going to share my top 3 essential oils for weight loss (and my favorite essential oil wooden storage box)!
- Ginger Essential Oil – I love ginger for its spicy yet sweet scent but there is so much more to this essential oil than just a nice aroma. Gentle on the digestive system, this oil is a powerhouse at the cellular level. Ginger essential oil is most known for its naturally occurring properties which reduce inflammation and help stimulate your body to turn fat cells into energy!
- Grapefruit Essential Oil – I have friends who wear this oil as perfume! Its lovely aroma is youthful and invigorating. This oil has won the popularity contest for most loved oil for weight loss too. grapefruit essential oil works hard to help your body boost its metabolism, eliminate fat and toxins all while cutting back on bloating.
- Fennel Essential Oil – This oil is not quite as well known the others but it is a wonderful aid for weight loss as it naturally aids your body in increasing the rate of your metabolism while it helps you feel full for longer periods of time.
How to Best Use the Essential Oils Listed Above
These Essential Oils can be:
- diffused in a diffuser (I have this one from Amazon).
- You can take them internally – please do your own research here on internal use as not all essential oils are safe to be ingested – (one or two drops each) in a tall glass of water or in a full stainless steel water bottle.
- If you don’t care for the taste you can also drop the drops in veggie capsules.
- These essential oils are also wonderful applied topically (one drop is enough) on the base of the neck and on pulse points.